Happy Tuesday to each of you! Here is another Tone-It-Up Tuesday but this is circuit style--which is one of my favorite ways to workout. I love this workout because you won't get bored and it is super challenging. Also: I was pretty sweaty at the end of the workout. Sweaty = Success! Do each circuit once, move on to the next 2 circuits. That is 1 round. Repeat until you have done 3 rounds.
Triple Circuit Style Workout
- Narrow Squat with Overhead Press--15 reps (I did 10 pounds each arm)
- Plank with row--10 each side (I did 5lbs in each hand)
- Side lunge--20 total (I did 10 pounds each arm)
- Plie Squat with SIde Arm Raises--15 reps (I did 5 pounds each arm)
- Side plank push up--10 each side
- Lunge with bicep curls--10 each side for 20 total (I did 10 pounds each arm)
- Russian twist: this is sitting on your bottom on the floor, raise your legs up and balance on your sit bone. Contract your core and twist side to side. 10 each side.
- Scissor Abs--10 each leg
- Superman: Hold up for 30 seconds, repeat 3 times