Hello lovelies! I have decided to start a new series here on The Sweet Mash. Mondays can sometimes be annoying because it’s the day after the weekend–so let’s cheer up a little.
Each Monday you will find a series of links to blogs, websites, photos inspiring me to smile, think or create. At the end of each post you can leave the link to what’s inspiring you on this beautiful Monday Funday! Here we go…
- Jenna’s Whiskey Walnut Blondies over at Eat Live Run: http://www.eatliverun.com/whiskey-walnut-blondies/
- Delicious Chicken Fingers (more so the grown up version). This recipe is a must try for Austin and me! http://www.howsweeteats.com/2013/01/buttermilk-almond-crusted-chicken-fingers/
- The new spring arrivals at Anthropologie. Cannot wait to buy dresses for my showers and fun wedding events! http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/category/clothing/shopnew-clothes.jsp
- Speaking of Anthropologie, I love these tuxedo stripe capris for spring. So classy and retro. http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/clothes-pants/26527747.jsp
- Caramelita Cookies from Cookies & Cups. Oatmeal cookies with Rolos swimming in the dough. Yes please. http://cookiesandcups.com/caramelita-cookies/