Happy Friday, ya’ll! I hope you have a fun Friday and weekend planned.
One of my favorite spreads is Nutella. If you ask me: it tastes good on everything! I like to melt some in the microwave and then put ice cream on top and heath bars. It’s delicious on wheat bread. It’s great on graham crackers or teddy grahams. AND it’s so much fun and tasty to bake with. Check out some of my favorite recipes from the blog world:
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Blondies with Nutella Frosting via This Girl Cooks http://www.thisgalcooks.com/2013/10/08/pumpkin-snickerdoodle-blondies/
- Chocolate Hazelnut Granola via Cupcakes and Kale Chips http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2013/09/29/crunchy-chewy-chocolate-hazelnut-granola-sundaysupper/
- Triple Chocolate Nutella Cupcakes via Sweet Southern Blue http://www.sweetsouthernblue.com/2013/08/31/triple-chocolate-nutella-cupcakes/
- Baked Nutella Doughnuts via Cooking Classy http://www.cookingclassy.com/2013/09/baked-nutella-doughnuts-nutella-glaze/
- Pumpkin Nutella Poke Cake via Something Swanky http://www.somethingswanky.com/pumpkin-nutella-poke-cake/
- Nutella Kit Kat Oreo Overloaded Brownies via Culinary Concoctions by Peabody http://www.culinaryconcoctionsbypeabody.com/2013/07/31/nutella-kitkat-oreo-overloaded-brownies/
Question: Are you a Nutella lover??