I am very fortunate to have amazing people in my life and Pam is one of them. Pam is my dear friend and also happens to be my coworker. She is kind, sassy, hard working, nurturing AND an amazing baker! To me, she is a wonder woman!
Pam, made some delicious oatmeal cookies when I saw her the other day. They are studded with golden raisins and cinnamon chips. I just had to get her recipe and bake them! They are thick and chewy--just like oatmeal cookies should be. :)
Pam's Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 10oz package of Hershey's Cinnamon Chips
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a cookie sheet.
- Beat butter and sugars together until creamy (about 4 minutes). Add eggs and vanilla and beat well. Combine flour and baking soda and add to butter mixture. Stir in oats, cinnamon chips and raisins.
- Drop by big tablespoons on cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.