Hello again lovelies! I hope all of you are enjoying your weekend thus far. I know Rocco and I are SO glad it is finally sunny again. We've had too much rain for our taste these days. Rocco is like his mama and doesn't want to get his paws wet. :)
I decided a good activity on this Saturday is to take a fun survey--that way you can get to know me just a little better. Enjoy and if you want: fill one out yourself on your blog!
Saturday "About Me" Survey
- What time did you get up this morning? I got up at 8am and I considered that sleeping in. I have gotten up early my entire life (got it from my dad).
- How do you like your steak? I am not a big steak fan...but if I had to have steak I could want my parent's delicious steak they grill (medium rare) with horseradish cream on the side.
- What is the last film you saw at the movie theater? I cannot remember this for the life of me! I guess I need to fix that and see a movie soon. I watched "Ted" at home last night (and it was darn funny).
- What is your favorite tv show? As of right now: Walking Dead. Austin and I are OBSESSED and watched the 3 seasons in a 2 week period. We are anxiously awaiting the next episode. I am not a Zombie fan at all but for some reason this show has reeled me in.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I am not sure about this. I used to live in Raleigh and absolutely LOVED it because it was close to my parents beach house and close to where I grew up PLUS it has so much to offer restaurant wise, delicious food, awesome gyms, and beautiful trails. I think we will end up settling down somewhere in North Carolina but not sure where. Charlotte is on our radar at this point. LOOOOOOVEEE Charlotte!
- What did you have for breakfast? A big cup of coffee with cream and a chocolate dipped granola bar (my fave: Cliff Mojo).
- What is your favorite cuisine? Sushi! Sushi! Sushi!!!!! I love it any way you give it to me. :)
- What foods do you dislike? Vegetable soup. Ew.
- Favorite place to eat? My parents house OR a great sushi restaurant (like Sono).
- Favorite dressing? My favorite salad is a delicious, authentic ceasar salad with a light dressing.
- What are your favorite clothes? I do like to get dressed up. But right now I'm loving boots with skinny jeans (who doesnt?!?!).
- Where would you visit if you had a chance? Italy!!!
- Cup 1/2 empty verses cup 1/2 full? I am both. I am optimistic for others and anyone else's life. I like to be a positive voice and influence for others. But when it comes to myself: pessimistic. I need to change that.
- Are you a morning person or night person? Morning, definitely.
- Are you a cat or dog person? Come on now: DOG!!!