It's just another Monday FUNNNDAY--wish it were Sunday? :) Check out these fun links making me smile on this Monday.
- Chewy Sugar Sprinkle Cookies from Averie Cooks. These would be great for Valentine's Day parties! http://www.loveveggiesandyoga.com/2013/01/chewy-sugar-sprinkles-cookies.html
- Easy Chocolate Poke Cake from Iowa Girl Eats. My mom used to make this all the time growing up, except it was called "Better Than Sex Cake." :) It combines some of my favorite things: heath bits, chocolate and caramel. And it's super quick to pull together--great for company. http://iowagirleats.com/2013/01/20/easy-chocolate-poke-cake/
- 5 months and 1 day until our wedding! It is crazy to think about how close that is--yet it seems so far away at the same time. I have been enjoying wedding planning more in 2013 because I am learning not to sweat the small stuff and really enjoy each day as it comes.
- Beautiful wedding shoes. I just purchased 2 more pairs of shoes to try on with my dress. I am excited to see them later this week! I really love the pair from Neiman Marcus but they are $1,300--which in my opinion is just crazy expensive for shoes in general and wedding shoes. The 2 pairs I ordered are similar to these but not nearly as $$$. http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Rene-Caovilla-Crystal-Wishbone-Sandal-Evening/prod151000051_cat13410734__/?icid=&searchType=EndecaDrivenCat&rte=%252Fcategory.jsp%253FitemId%253Dcat13410734%2526pageSize%253D120%2526No%253D0%2526refinements%253D&eItemId=prod151000051&cmCat=product
- Tory Burch's new 2013 resort collection. Yes please. To every single dress, tunic, and shoe. I love the bright colors and tribal feel--I want spring and summer! :) http://www.toryburch.com/designer-dresses-skirts/clothing-dresses-skirts,default,sc.html
- Homemade Little Debbie Oatmeal Cookies by Sally at Sally's Baking Addiction. These are essentially Oatmeal Whoopie Pies. My family used to make these all the time, growing up, and they were some of our most requested cookie by my friends. They remind me of childhood and make me feel warm and tingly inside. http://sallysbakingaddiction.com/2013/01/19/homemade-little-debbie-oatmeal-creme-pies/